- Paper – Newspaper, magazines, phone books, boxboard (like cereal boxes), corrugated cardboard (please put big boxes in the separate cardboard bin in front of building), copy paper, mail and other office paper – without wax liners, plastic or carbon sheets, lamination, metal or plastic bindings.
Commingled Recyclables (Bottles, Jugs, Jars & Cans)
- Metal – cans, aluminum trays & foil.
- Glass – bottles & jars – no plate glass, vases, ceramic,etc.
- Plastic Bottles – Rigid narrow neck or screw top bottles & jugs (any number) such as milk jugs, water bottles, shampoo bottles-please no motor oil bottles.
- #1 & #2 type Plastic Containers – such as microwave trays, tubs and molded liners. No film plastic is accepted including plastic bags or plastic sheeting.
*** All containers must be empty, caps removed from container & preferably crushed or flattened to save space & resources to haul bins to material recovery facility (MRF).***